- Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
- In Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at HTTP://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of this website and many other websites.
- This website is owned and operated by Environmental & Efficiency Consultants (Ireland) Limited
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us by email (email@example.com), by telephone (ROI: 01 276 1428, UK: 028 9262 6733) or by post (Parnell House, 19 Quinsboro Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland).
- This document was created using an SEQ Legal template and their assistance is acknowledged.